30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'allergies' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluffy Fruity Floaters

It's kind of a gross topic, but can we talk about how much better my mood is when I eliminate 2 to 3 times a day? I went from a high raw hc…

Started by Jasmine

1 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Wendy Peters

Possible to Heal Fruit Allergies?

I'm basically allergic to many, many, if not most, fruits at the moment--blah! :(   The list of fruits I can't/don't eat anymore at all now…

Started by Moiraine Damodred

25 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Porcelina

Unbearable Hayfever despite staying 100 % LFRV! Please help....

Hi everyone, where can I begin? This whole week I lost my voice and in the beginning had also a sore throat (hurt to swallow even though I…

Started by Athena

9 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Burning Tongue

Normally, I eat around 4 mangoes a day without the skin and don't have a problem. Today, I ate one with some of the skin on, and now, my to…

Started by Emily Leto

3 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Emily Leto

Not Sleeping well During Banana Island

I'm doing banana island because I'm having digestive issues and I have a lot of bananas. I haven't been sleeping well at all since I have s…

Started by Fruit Babe

4 May 22, 2015
Reply by Joshua

First year of allergies caused by this diet??

I have been suffering from fairly bad, what seems like, indoor allergies. I dont know exactly what is triggering them. I have an outdoor jo…

Started by Lyndi

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Lyndi

I Quit My Synthroid Medication

And I was feeling fantastic until harvesting started. Now I'm tired and groggy and sneezing all the time. My roommate thinks it's cuz I qui…

Started by Fruit Babe

0 Oct 3, 2014

Raw Alternatives for People with Allergies (even bananas!)

When I heard of 30 bananas a day, I was intrigued and really wanted to try it. I have tried to do diets in the past, but have never committ…

Started by Amy M

11 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by PeaceofFruit

Allergies gone for the first time!

So I have had pretty intense seasonal allergies for the last 10 years. I am absolutely miserable during spring every year and it’s almost d…

Started by Rebecca

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Nathan

Carbing up with allergies???

Hi Peoples!  What if your allergic to bananas, all melons, cucumbers and mangos?  Oh and no citrus due to a gastric issue that I'm trying h…

Started by Kisha G.

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Tanya Troake

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
2 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
3 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
Windlord's photo was featured
3 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service