30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'alcohol' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using alcohol flavoring and almond milk in Dateorade?

I have one 2000 calorie date smoothie every day for my mid day meal. It consists of 30 raw medjool dates, 4ish cups water (or to desired co…

Started by Rachel Rosenburg

0 Jan 29, 2018

Could my banana cereal be causing me to bloat?

Hey guys so just wondering if the whole "you should wait at least an hour after you eat to drink water" thing, since you don't want to dilu…

Started by Kendall Borys

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Viktorija

How to deal with neighbors?

I have a very sweet neighbor who has taken it upon herself to often bring me over food that she has made for her dinner. I have told her th…

Started by Andrea Thomas

9 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Andrea Thomas

how to survive a wedding without

no...not cooked foods, that  it´s not a problem; but  how to survive a wedding without drinking any alcohol?? I always was a social drinker…

Started by Gina Pietranera

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Big Kahuna

a little doesn't hurt does it?

well as they say "one cigarette won't kill you". however, it will kill you a little bit. here's the scoop on alcohol: Breast Cancer and Al…

Started by pradtf

0 May 7, 2013

Social Anxiety

Since I've become a Low Fat Raw vegan (I've been eating high raw for about three or four months and I've gone completely raw now for four d…

Started by Martine M

14 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Paulson

HCRV Addiction and Mental Health

This Board is for the discussion of High Carb Raw Vegan Lifestyle and addictions of any kind. I have a strong passion to help those struggl…

Started by Izwel

9 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Raw Rebellion

Advice for a college student?

I recently made the switch to LFRV and am really happy, but it is causing me some social problems.. In a college setting where a "normal" w…

Started by Aly A

12 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Conaway

why should i stop drinking?

i had booze for the first time in months today. i have enjoyed abstaining from it for various health reasons and that alcoholism is in my b…

Started by mathyou

88 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Littlewing

Science of the week: Alcohol (mainly beer) and Gastric cancer

Background: Gastric cancer (GC) is the second leading cause of cancer death worldwide. The association between alcohol consumption and GC…

Started by Jacob Heitmann

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Jules

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
9 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
16 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service