30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on first Garmin purchase.

A power-meter comes ASAP after this, but im a bit confused. I think I want to go for a Garmin 800, or Garmin 1000, but i these speed, caden…

Started by Koby Alexander Byerly

3 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Koby Alexander Byerly

Heart murmur, 23yrs old, fitness goals, what should i do?

Had an ultrasound, was told i have heart murmur(leaky valve) on left side of heart. I have major fitness goals, i enjoy training and the cy…

Started by Koby Alexander Byerly

3 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Koby Alexander Byerly

dog needs advice for diet

Hy vegans and dog experts, i know someone who has a dog. The dog got sick. She has a problem, with her anal glands. The "owner" of the dog…

Started by Sophia Alina

4 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Sophia Alina

Encourage My Mom to Go Vegan!

I just had a nice, long talk with my mom about veganism and she wants to transition into this lifestyle.  I would really love it if this c…

Started by Julie Wittenberg

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Help Me PLEASE anyone with kids!!

This may be a bit long but please read I need advice I was vegan for almost a year until I had my son. I have found it very difficult to s…

Started by MissBliss

13 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Georgia Scott

I want to be a Vegan Nutritionist but not sure how to go about it.....

Harley says all the time that you don't need school to do what you want and make a difference. I was wondering if anyone else has become a…

Started by Lotus Babe

11 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Almond Butter? Brown bread? Pasta? Some guidance required!

Hello everyone! Any help would be much appreciated! I'm trying out a HCLF vegan lifestyle, and I'm excited to start the journey, but I'm co…

Started by Robyn C

9 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Meghan Dahlquist

Mentor/Vegan raw till 4 guru for the uk?

Hey hey!! I recently went vegan and am embarking on the Raw Till 4 journey!! I'd really appreciate the help of people who have experienced…

Started by Little Human

0 Jan 14, 2016

advice for new vegans or people thinking about going vegan?

Hey everyone, I'm not a new vegan or a transitioning vegan, I've been vegan now over a year. I have my youtube channel going now and I thi…

Started by Green Leafy Gael

0 Oct 1, 2015

haters

Being in college is introducing me to a lot of new people. While some people are very accepting of the answer, "I'm vegan because I want to…

Started by Dani

19 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Dani

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service