30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'acne' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Having a big cyst, in need of advice :/

Yea, the title says it all. Having one of the greatest cyst I've had all my life, on my cheek. I am extremely self aware, and I really feel…

Started by André

10 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Samantha Marie Alvarez

late period/weight gain

Hello- I have been eating low fat raw vegan for the past month and my period is late. (There is no possibility that I could be pregnant.) I…

Started by JC

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Bananamomma

Uprooting the leading cause of acne

This is yet another acne topic, I know there is a lot, but still I couldn't find a good answer how to get rid of this really annoying thing…

Started by Péter Miklós

9 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Persimmon Eater

Healing Acne With a High Carb Raw Vegan Lifestyle - ***NEW VIDEO***

Before you read below I've uploaded a video with my acne story and tips to help heal yours. Enjoy! Hey everyone,    I've been seeing qu…

Started by Tarah @ 40 Below Fruity

178 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Allergy to pesticides and chemicals after eating tons of non-organic fruits and vegs for several months?

Hey there guys, First of all - Happy new year to all of you! Now my problem with eating raw vegan and now problem with pesticides general…

Started by Patrik Neumeister

3 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Breakouts..Acne..6 months..Is it still "Detox"?

I have been 100% lfrv for 6 months now and I am still experiencing what I believe to be "detox" in the form of acne.  My face has always be…

Started by Brittany

102 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

STILL experiencing acne after 3 months Raw till 4. HELP!

Hello fellow fruit bats! :) I am hoping to receive some tips, advice, personal experience, or encouragement with acne on this lifestyle. I…

Started by Leah Sheppard

14 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by uwotm8

I WANT EVERYBODY'S TWO CENTS ON SKIN STUFF

I have a lot of questions about skin health and acne treatment.  I would like as many opinions as possible.  Please do not feel the need to…

Started by Lulabelle Jackhammer

13 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Hormone imbalance and water fasting?

Hi everyone! My name is Amy, I had a question that I thought was interesting but I didn't know how to answer it. I've been on the high carb…

Started by Amy

13 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Maiya Maxwell

eczema on a high carb vegan diet

Hi, So I have been experiencing some moderate to severe cases of eczema for the past year. For some background, i had eczema growing up. It…

Started by lahna vanderbush

0 Jun 13, 2015

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service