30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'acne' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP - acne since starting HCLFV diet ! :(

I used to have annoying acne as a young teen (it started at around age 12), and at age 15 i decided to go on accutane, which cleared my ski…

Started by mdfruity

8 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Annelife

That evil little birth control pill. Insight & experiences?

Hey guys! I just wanted to hear about other ladies experiences with the pill (specifically going off of it) and also share my current exper…

Started by Alea

5 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Banana Blueberry

Still detoxing after one year hclf ? and weight gain

Hey everybody... I just signed up. I thought maybe it might be a good idea to get some support from people who are on the same path... fir…

Started by Anna Stenser

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Sunny Pirjana

Sugar cures acne: heres why

Sugar! What no! bad bad bad white sugar ahhh so bad get it away from me blah blah blah give me some chicken thighs with some grass fed butt…

Started by Fitzy

2 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by ednshell

acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and sun exposure...?

Since becoming HCRV about 3 months ago (3000 cals, still some cooked starches occasionally, 3-4 L water, 8+ hrs. of sleep, light exercise)…

Started by Adi ♥

25 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Mike

Weird symptoms after eating cooked food!!!

Long story short, I was fully raw for awhile then for the last month in half I have been eating rice, potatoes, and hummus for dinner somet…

Started by Sonya Reu

18 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Yogi

Hormones, weight gain and acne

I've been High Carb Vegan since January. Stopped taking my hormone birth control in March. Sometimes I wonder if that could be related to m…

Started by Jeanette Kisner

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Fruity Fitness

HELP!!! skin problems!

Hi! I'm 17 years old and have been on 801010 (raw till 4) for about a year now and I love it! It completely healed me of my eating disorde…

Started by Susie williams

11 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Whitney Chao

Acne help?

I've been doing the high carb vegan thing for a while now, and I've heard that most people's acne clears up when they go on this lifestyle.…

Started by Lindsey Randall

8 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Randall

Sudden acne breakout after years on LFRV

I'm in my freshman year of college--moved from Florida to Austin, Texas--and I've been on this lifestyle for at least two or three years no…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Johanna Banana

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
28 minutes ago
allie posted a discussion
3 hours ago
allie posted a photo
4 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
20 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
21 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service