30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'acne' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What helps you get rid of acne/cysts faster?

Any of you who experience or have experienced acne or spots, what do/did you use on them that helped? I am using TCP, but I don't really kn…

Started by Lb

13 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Caily Smith

Acne after 10 months HCLF

Hi, I'm new on this forum so please be gentle :) I went vegan in April 2016 and everything was going really well (lost some fat eating HCL…

Started by Lillian Lu

7 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Liepin

Vitamin deficiency?

Yesterday my dad and brother were looking at my face and said "you don't have acne. Its a skin disease from vitamin or mineral deficiency."…

Started by PeachyPie

17 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Liepin

ACNE HELP

I've been a high carb low fat vegan for 3 months and vegan for almost a year. In the beginning, my skin was clear but I started getting a h…

Started by Jiwoo H

6 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Tati Rad

natural remedies for dandruff & acne

hey everyone, I am dealing with really bad dandruff and some mild acne right now. I was wondering if you guys had any natural/home remedies…

Started by Limax Maximus

24 May 23, 2016
Reply by Svein Daniel

Tiny Acne Bumps on Forehead and Side of Face

I have been having issues with tiny tiny bumps on my forehead and side of my face. They aren't red or anything, and they don't hurt, but yo…

Started by Taylee

27 May 4, 2016
Reply by Chris F

Acne/Irritation on 801010

I have been HCLF for a while and recently have lowered my overts even a bit more. I get as much sleep as possible, try to drink lots of wat…

Started by Quincy Leah

14 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Orly g

Lower belly bloat is it lordosis of the spine?

Hi all! So quick run down of my lifestyle - high carb, low fat, 3 meals a day, minimal snacking, mostly whole foods, mostly "raw till 4" st…

Started by Anon ymous

15 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Fruit Lover95

laxative abuse recovery

so about 10 months ago, i started this lifestyle. before that, i was on the anti candida diet my naturopath had prescribed. i was on that d…

Started by Anon ymous

1 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Kara Marie

Constipation... I need help!

Hi everyone! I will start with my history as brief as possible - Had candida , did candida diet (zero sugar) for 10 months, found this life…

Started by Anon ymous

8 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Anon ymous

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service