30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'a' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice Needed - Raising Children on a RAW Diet?

My husband and I have started the raw diet (today is day 3 completely raw) with our children 3 and 6. They haven't been completely raw beca…

Started by Danelle Karth

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by kate

Houseguest Dilemma!

Hey everyone! I am back, trying to transition into 811, and having an easier time than ever. I am visiting my (rather new) boyfriend in the…

Started by lightenergy

2 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by lightenergy

Psoriasis Sufferer

Hey all,  I have suffered from psoriasis flare ups for about 2 years now and I am finding it a lot itchier and inflamed since i started th…

Started by Kayleigh Appleton

8 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

It is called 30BAD for the last time!!!! LOL

While I am at work I have co-workers always asking me one of the following:   "You on that banana site again?" "You looking to order some m…

Started by Mike Rawsome Grant

9 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by PK

How to fix a flat bicycle tyre puncture with Durianrider. ;)

How to fix a flat bicycle tyre puncture with Durianrider. ;)

Started by DURIANRIDER

0 May 27, 2012

Ideas for changing neuro associations to cooked food

So I'm working on changing my neuro associations to cooked food. Wondering if anyone has any ideas for this, like what do you do if you cra…

Started by Clarissa

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by Clarissa

Weight Watchers Drums Up Business!

I find it ironic that a frequent customer at my work place always bring donuts for us even though she is a Weight Watchers Consultant...Per…

Started by Mike Rawsome Grant

9 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Mike Rawsome Grant

Durianrider wins another running race.

Its all about eating and living for stamina. 5k races are short but really builds threshold stamina when done on a weekly basis. www.parkru

Started by DURIANRIDER

10 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Perry Haldenby

how to lose weight off your face? How to get a hollywood jawline?

Started by DURIANRIDER

10 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Heather Bhagat

Need help with how much calories to consume a day for weight loss?

I am on day 2 of Raw LFRV. I started yesterday with Banana Island eating 25 bananas. Today I ate 6 Bananas for breakfast 2lbs on pineapple…

Started by DaeRae

31 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by DaeRae

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
17 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
20 hours ago
allie posted a photo
21 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service