30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Winter' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Winter, Vitamin D3, Tanning Beds and Supplements.

I'm in the pacific northwest for the last winter of my life (hooray!) and so my D3 reserves are pretty darn low. I started taking conventio…

Started by DreamsofFreedom

11 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Oliver Viner-Mood

Advice on Avoiding Fatty Foods?

I have been struggling lately this Winter/Spring, considering that I seem compelled to eat more nuts, seeds, hummus, peanut butter, etc. th…

Started by Chantil Hunt

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Martin Wright

Fruit during winter

I'm having a very hard time finding remotely decent fruit already and it's not into "full winter" yet. Is anyone else having this issue? Ho…

Started by Vickie Peterman

3 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Haven Raye

When its freezing cold how do you stay raw?

Its freezing here and today I had trouble and broke down and had some cooked food :( need some motivation and some tips. Are herbal teas go…

Started by Zach Hammond

13 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Zach Hammond

RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE: USA vs AUSTRALIA [AND EUROPE!]

hi Guys I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject.   Is it as simple as monopoly vs competition in regards to fruit price (whi…

Started by Janne Schaffer

21 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by PK

What to wear for cold cycling season?

So, this morning when I went out it was 43ºF (6ºC) outside, damp and gloomy. Not exactly good riding weather. What do you guys and gals wea…

Started by 1quickprick

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by 1quickprick

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service