30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Vitamin' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Vitamin D problem

I just got my blood results back (over the phone, don't have the paperwork yet) And the main problem (actually the only problem) was a low…

Started by DaSaint

44 Jan 8
Reply by Courtney Beth

Fat for Vitamin Absorption. How much really?

Hi, my mom, alongside many more people, consumes olive oil and fat along side a fruit smoothie claiming that the fat is needed for vitamin…

Started by Patrik Kovacik

1 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Nicolas HAGUET

Winter, Vitamin D3, Tanning Beds and Supplements.

I'm in the pacific northwest for the last winter of my life (hooray!) and so my D3 reserves are pretty darn low. I started taking conventio…

Started by DreamsofFreedom

11 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Oliver Viner-Mood

Too Much Vitamin A ?? Help!

My Cronometer app has been telling me that I've been getting insane amounts of vit A- like, toxic amounts! 2000% ! :S I think the main cul…

Started by Cecie

8 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Adriana Bakic

Good Source of Selenium?

Hi, I was wondering, what is a good source of Selenium?  I know Brazil nuts are a good source, but there are no Brazil nuts in my country.…

Started by Kiersten Nicole

9 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by cody snakemon

What's the Deal With Vitamin E?

So I've been having a hard meeting my Vitamin E RDI requirements even though I think I'm eating food that is fairly high in Vitamin E.  In…

Started by Kiersten Nicole

0 May 17, 2013

Vitamin K2 and B12

Hello gorgeous people! I'm sure you too heard that technically there aren't many readily available sources of vitamin K2 and B12 for us fr…

Started by Melissa White

0 Dec 29, 2012

Vitamin D Levels Very Low- Advice

Hey guys & gals,Hoping for some help/advice/direction. Got blood panel and everything looks good so far except for the Vitamin D. My do…

Started by Caroline

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Caroline

Vitamin D - my weakest link

I felt that something was depleting in me. I though it must be either Vitamin B12 or Vitamin D deficiency. In my search for the weakest lin…

Started by Hani

28 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by B

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
Monday
Kelly's photo was featured
Monday
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service