30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'RAW' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raw Vegan

Hey People got a question, how do you stay raw vegan ? most fruit is too !@#$%^& expensive, and I cant go to the store every 2 weeks to…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Liepin

Two positive points after only 7 days of 801010

Good afernoon to you all, my name is Rebecca and here are two quick positive points I ALREADY noticed after 7 days of 801010. You can use t…

Started by Rebecca

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

Wholesale fruit and veg in Brighton, UK

Hi guys,   Buying so much fruit and veg from the supermarket is already becoming very costly.  I've been informed of a wholesalers called T…

Started by taylor george

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Sophie's Joy

Sun Dried Tomato Pesto (super salty!)

My brother just called this the best pesto he'd ever had, after which I told his amazed face that it didn't have salt, oil, or harsh spices…

Started by Carter Linden

11 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Megan

Raw Food Powered Music! Post it!

Musicians out there: How has being raw affected your creativity and musical inclination in general? I have found that I can focus so much m…

Started by Tom Portlock

0 May 16, 2012

B12 to be or not to be?

Sujet: David Wolfe on B12   Dim 14 Juin - 19:09 Vitamin B12Although animal and dairy products are a source of vitamin B12, the natural…

Started by rita heydenburg

7 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by rita heydenburg

HCRV AGE REVERSAL??

Hi,   I was just wondering if anyonre on here actually thinks that they now look younger since goin HCRV?? I have not yet gone full HCRV bu…

Started by taylor george

18 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by neo_frugivore

I want other opinions on this!!

My friend recently e-mailed this to me in "concern" for my 811 diet: It's an article he found online I believe :   How Steve Pavlina Almost…

Started by Ashley Christensen <3

0 Jun 5, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE GREEN?

It's great to munch on greens with pleasure!... My favs at the moment are arugula and lambs lettuce (or mache). :) the last one particularl…

Started by _verde_

13 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by VeggiMike

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
9 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service