30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'London' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In need of vegan Londoners!

Hi I'm new to the raw till 4 lifestyle, started about 3 months ago and have so far loved the way of life but I've gained 20 pounds, I'm cur…

Started by Lauren

1 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Jackie Sauless

NEED A RAW (till 4) BUDDY IN LONDON, SE

Hi guys, I've been on raw till 4 since May and I find it great! feel much better, healthier, more energy, more balanced and happier :) I'm…

Started by Miriam

5 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Marie

What to buy organic in the UK

I recently moved to London from the USA and I'm wondering if there is a way to buy organic produce on a budget. I used the Dirty Dozen list…

Started by Gemma Foster

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Nathan

VEGAN TATTOOS!! <3

Hey  I am Belle, from London, currently working at one of the only Vegan Tattoo shops in the UK,  Fifth Dimension Tattoo in Brick Lane. If…

Started by Belle Atrix

11 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Martin Louis

Wholesale bananas, oranges, apples.... in the UK from Farmaround

Hi everyone in the UK, After growing really long arms carrying bags of fruit back from the market for the past few months, I'm just about…

Started by Loris

0 Feb 14, 2013

Frugi's In The UK?

Its great to stay connected on 30 Bananas A Day but for those who Also wish to stay connected with all the Frugis within the UK on Facebook…

Started by Ashley "The Frugi" James

0 Jan 12, 2013

Raw Food Cheffing Job in London

Hi you all, This is not a real chat, but rather a reach out to anybody in London ( or wants to live and work there) for a job position.  …

Started by Dr.Wilco

0 Dec 21, 2012

80/10/10 Olympians?

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted something like this, but I figured that I'd shoot it out there anyway. Does anyone know of any 80…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by BigG.

Organic Fruit in London

Hi! I don't know where to buy the cheapest organic fruit in London (UK), in large quantities. Does anybody know? Thanks, Ada

Started by Alexandra

13 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Sarah Mahony

How to shop for food in London?

I am looking for the best possible way to find good quality fruits by the box and at a decent price in London - UK. Can anyone help?

Started by hugo

0 Sep 11, 2010

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
6 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
8 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
yesterday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service