30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'I' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AU PAIR- Can I still be a Rawtill4 Vegan??

Hello everyone(:(: So I'm going to England in September to work as an au pair with a wonderful family. They are super active and eat 100% o…

Started by HappyBanana

1 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Hayley Kras

I Could Never Go Vegan

I posted a video yesterday about a thing that people may say when they find out you are vegan/if you tell them you're vegan: "I could never…

Started by Plant-Based

0 Jun 19, 2015

Why I am NOT going to college/university

I posted a video about why I am not going to college. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCm3UJqIn7E I explain a bunch of different reason…

Started by Plant-Based

2 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Plant-Based

Need help convincing parents

Hello Fruits! I've been on this diet for almost 2 weeks and its great! It would be alot easier if I could tell my parents mostly my mother.…

Started by Eva Encontre

10 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Eva Encontre

Help Me tell my Mother and to convince her about the fruit diet!

Hello Fruits! I've been on this diet for almost 2 weeks and its great! It would be alot easier if I could tell my parents mostly my mother.…

Started by Eva Encontre

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Lesli Ruiz

That's MY problem!

So after years of fighting, my mom finally decided to try go vegetarian. This is a massive change for my mother. I am so so happy that she…

Started by Riela Molinuevo

7 May 24, 2013
Reply by Dennis Price

A synopsis of study about whether glycogen can be stored as fat

Hi all! There has been much discussion here on whether glycogen can be stored as fat. Curious, I decided to do some research, and I just fi…

Started by Ana

53 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

Greens are making me sick.

Hi so just gonna get straight to the point. I absolutely love fruit and can eat it all day everyday. Greens however, make me want to throw…

Started by Shou

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Shou

Am I eating enough calories for my daily activities?

Hey, My name is Tom, I'm 19 years old, 1,87m long and weigh 70 kg's I'd like to know if I eat enough calories a day for my activity or wo…

Started by TBU

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by TBU

I'd like to know how many calories I need for my activities

Hey, My name is Tom, I'm 19 years old, 1,87m long and weigh 70 kg's I'd like to know if I eat enough calories a day for my activity or wo…

Started by TBU

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by TetrisKing

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
18 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
22 hours ago
allie posted a photo
22 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service