30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Hawaii' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Travelling and rt4

Hey guys! :) So I'm looking at booking a trip to Hawaii (specifically Kauai). I have no interested in the touristy side of things - just re…

Started by Elyse

0 Sep 6, 2015

Hawaii Houseshare

Hey all you fruit lovers out there, do you live in or want to live in Hawaii? I'm on the Big Island and looking to find or to create a heal…

Started by hahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

0 Jul 4, 2015

looking for au pair work in Australia or hawaii ASAP :)

Hi! I'm Laura, I'm 23 & from England. I have experience with children and am also a raw chef! I'm currently backpacking in Australia an…

Started by Laura W

3 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Lil

Hawaii Work/Trade

I'm interested in spending a month in Hawaii this summer doing work/trade, and the farms that seem best to me so far are Cinderland, Pangai…

Started by Sam Spaiser

16 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Paul Kreitz

Come spend some time with us and eat tropical fruit in the jungle....

Want to intern on an awesome organic fruit farm in tropical Hawaii? We are accepting a limited number of interns during the December to Mar…

Started by Barb Cuttance

21 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Barb Cuttance

Traveling this winter 801010 style, anyone?

Hi, I am traveling this winter to a warmer place, I was thinking about Hawaii, Thailand, Costa Rica, Indonesia, or somewhere else. I can't…

Started by Eve marie

21 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Watermelon All Day Every Day

Housing in Hawaii

Hi guys! I'm going to be coming to Hawaii in February -- Kihei in Maui to finish a yoga teacher training and then Hilo on the Big Island i…

Started by brina

0 Dec 21, 2013

Hawaii Community starting in August/September this year

I'm going to be heading to the big island in a few months to purchase 3 to 6 acres in Puna. Looking to form a community. My wife and I will…

Started by Matthew R

12 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Matthew R

Vacation to non-touristy Hawaii!

Hi all! My family & I are considering taking a vacation to Hawaii this coming March. However, we don't really want to go to the touris…

Started by Kati Sharp

5 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Windlord

My mom must hate all things fruity, even fruity places!

Hello everyone! I recently was offered an opportunity by a member here to go to Hawaii and work/live surrounded by organic produce and frie…

Started by Corrtney

10 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Corrtney

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service