30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Durian' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Durian hunting

I'm a Brit in love with the idea of durian hunting...  I'm currently in the canary Islands and I'm not looking forward to going home, in f…

Started by English Rose

10 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Durian in Dublin

Has anyone tried the Durian they were selling in one of the Asian fruit & Veg stores on Moore St Dublin 1 ?

Started by Ronan

0 Oct 21, 2014

Where to buy fruits in Houston

Hi there fruit lovers!!  I need your help!!  I'm moving to the US (I'm from Italy) for work, starting next week.. Destination Houston :)  C…

Started by Dustin

10 May 12, 2014
Reply by Eva L

Durian's Book Release

Anyone know when Durian Rider is planning on releasing his book that he is working on?  I am looking forward to purchasing it.  Hopefully i…

Started by Rick Campbell

0 May 8, 2014

Durian addiction!

Anyone feeling this same mouth watering effect when looking at a picture like this?  If so, we both share the same addiction. And unfortu…

Started by Dustin

0 May 6, 2014

Confused

Recently moved to Kenya, where there is endless sunshine and bananas. Not to mention pretty inexpensive fruit.  Don't have internet where I…

Started by William Baldwin

3 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by William Baldwin

Ordering Durian Online

Does anyone know of any (TRUSTABLE) websites to buy whole Durian (lowest price possible) I've been buying it locally where I live but it on…

Started by Raw Healthy & Hip

0 Jul 1, 2013

Durian dressing?

I bought a durian to try today and discovered I'm not really a fan. But I did think it could be a good base for a salad dressing being crea…

Started by Liam Hansen

0 Jun 11, 2013

Durian!

Durian is a fatty fruit. About 30 Grams or so per average fruit. Of that 30 grams, how much would be Omega 3 and how much Omega 6? Whats th…

Started by mike hicks

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Pau Casas

Chanthaburi Thailand April/May 2013

Greetings Fruitarians!  Looking for omies to chill with in Chanthaburi for the fruit season and durian feast?  I am in town and would lov…

Started by Anna Fay

3 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Durianwriter

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Kris and Kevin are now friends
7 hours ago
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
yesterday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service