30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cooked' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooked food cravings!

Hey everyone! I've been pretty much raw for a couple months now (had to drink pasteurized juice several times... unavoidable).  I have deb…

Started by Lindsey Randall

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Sqwilliam97

Will cooked food hurt me?

I've been fully raw for almost a month now, and I'm spenidng a weekend with my grandparents, dad, and brother and I'll have to eat some coo…

Started by elizabeth

13 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by elizabeth

Pasteurized (Cooked) Juice

Ran out of fruit the other day and made the undercarbed choice to drink pasteurized OJ... While it was awesome (carbs straight to the brain…

Started by DreamsofFreedom

8 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Danny

Do cooked veggies keep you from loosing weight?

If I start eating raw vegetables instead of cooking them (I don't use salt) will I loose weight faster?

Started by Lori Smith

8 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Lori Smith

30Bad increases Sensitvity with medications?

This may be a little personal but I am going to share either way because A) I would like some feedback and B) Id like to share my experienc…

Started by Amanda Lee

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Amanda Lee

Cooked food calories-Little help over here(:

Yo, (: this is the deal: All I want is dateorade....crazy bad. I love it...I could live of haha. Everything BUT dinner has been HCRV with…

Started by Lilah D.

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by TheBananaGirl

Random Flu Like symptoms after eating Cooked food? HELP?

So Last night my boyfriend had made us cooked LFHCRV potato leek soup. This morning he ate completely raw. He did have a salad with some sp…

Started by Amanda Lee

0 May 20, 2012

Question to raw vegans (LFRV/811RV/HCLFRV) on cooked food - cooked high carb low/no fat versus raw high fat food, and potatoes.

Question to raw vegans (LFRV/811RV/HCLFRV)...! In regards to cooked food, cooked high carb low/no fat food versus raw high fat food, and po…

Started by Justin Lovenow

24 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Jellyfish

To avoid falling off the wagon is it bad to.....?

Is it bad that I want to make one meal a week steamed broccoli and potato and peas once a week at the moment? My main concern is fats beca…

Started by Jasmine Marie Lynch

18 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Jasmine Marie Lynch

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service