30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Calories' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tip for transitioning, increase calories over time

Before i started 80/10/10, my diet had an unfortunate average of 800-1200 calories a day. At first when I started i tried to force 2000 cal…

Started by June Summer

1 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Weston

Caloric Intake Ballparks (for Strength/Athletic Performance)

Hey everyone, I've been doing Raw Till 4 for around 8 months, feeling good and seen empirical improvements in health (cholesterol is perfec…

Started by El-Ad

5 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Samantha Marie Alvarez

How many calories...

Hey everyone! :) Hope you are all having a great day :D As I am new to this lifestyle, but coming from a binge eating/restricting past, I…

Started by Meg

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Having Trouble Fitting in Enough Calories

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! I am having some trouble getting in enough calories and was wondering if anyone else is…

Started by Ariana

11 May 29, 2014
Reply by Ariana

Unlimited Calories

I know everyone says never to restrict calories, but the baseline for females is 2500 and sometimes I find myself eating 4-5,000 a day! Kee…

Started by Skylar Moore

24 May 2, 2014
Reply by Milos Stepita

How much calories can I have after a long run?

I was woundering how much calories I can have since I staid most of the time in the rang of 2000 to 3000 calories. But one day I was just h…

Started by Eva Encontre

8 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Martin

Can't consume enough calories! :( Help?

I just recently came to the HCRV lifestyle and I'm in love with it already! I feel so good all the time, it's even affected my mood and my…

Started by Sarah Christine

8 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Peter Csere

How to consume enough for newbies

I am new to this lifestyle and today I could barely get down a 10 banana smoothie and currently I'm trying to finish off about 3 cups of gr…

Started by Chelsi

5 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Chelsi

Stretch Marks on a Low-Fat Low-Sodium High-Carb Cooked/Raw Vegan DIet

I have a ton of stretch marks on my hips, thighs and butt. The sad thing is, since I've been gaining some weight on this lifestyle.. I've a…

Started by Genevieve Parry

7 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Genevieve Parry

HELP NEEDED- QUESTION OF MOOD

Hello dear frutarians! My name is Rebecca and I have a problem of mood. My story: The first time I tried a HCLFRV lifestyle was last summe…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by