30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Bananas' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Issues with Bananas....

So, I have eaten and loved bananas all my life however having started to transition to this lifestyle I have had some issues with them - i…

Started by Freddie

3 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Rita

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP! BANANAS WON'T FREEZE???

Have you ever had the same problem? I bought like 10 kilos o ripe bananas and I decided to freeze the half of them. But the problem is that…

Started by Fruity Girl

5 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Cristina

HCLF Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie! Funny Recipe Video!

Started by Holly Campbell (Veganimator)

0 Mar 8, 2015

Come spend some time with us and eat tropical fruit in the jungle....

Want to intern on an awesome organic fruit farm in tropical Hawaii? We are accepting a limited number of interns during the December to Mar…

Started by Barb Cuttance

21 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Barb Cuttance

When simplicity beats health

When would simplicity bring nutritional problems? I've always had a nice variety of foods on my nutrition, but due to budget, I just start…

Started by Zeus Loréz

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Cassy

HELP! Why do I feel like throwing up when I eat bananas?

I love bananas.  They're pocket-foods, convenient to say the least, and delish (especially in bread form- vegan of course).  But lately, I'…

Started by Rachel Christiana

3 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Alexa

"RT4 & Gaining" Group?

Some folks seem to gain weight, while others appear to lose it right away or at least stay steady on this lifestyle. For those of us who g…

Started by sunnybananasmile

61 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by sunnybananasmile

Farmers Market Wins

Hey everyone! I am new to the site and thought my first post should be a rather fun one! I think it would be cool if we all shared our bigg…

Started by Anna B.

17 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Anna B.

Trouble getting proper amount of fruit in...... Ps I hate bananas

Ok. So allow me to begin by sayin I'm really new at all of this. That said, I was doing well and suddenly fell off the wagon during my peri…

Started by Vickie Peterman

16 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Sarra Donathan

WOW SAD vs Low Fat Diet Video...what do you think?

S.A.D vs Low Fat Diet Hey guys Soooo I came along this video and the it's interesting because the woman's diet represents the S.A.D and t…

Started by Ashley O

1 May 17, 2014
Reply by John Craftenworth

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
11 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
18 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
19 hours ago
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27
Feb 26
Profile IconTara nuru and Jami joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service