30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Banana' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BANANA ISLAND HELP?

Hey y'all, I and on banana island and I like to cut up my bananas and put it in banana milk (bananas and water). I like to heat up the bana…

Started by Katie Small

6 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

Banana Island

HelloIm after some advice,Ive been vegan for 1 week shy of 12 months.Started eating 70/15/15 style for about 3 months now more 80/10/10 raw…

Started by David Januszkiewicz

1 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

Help! Threw up after banana ice cream

Hi all, First time post, I'm sad that it has to be on the topic of puking.  I've been on a raw till 4 diet for almost 2 weeks now and have…

Started by Dee

6 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Martin Wright

Banana island(need to buy a few cases)

Best place to buy cases of bananas? I live in san diego and my and my boyfriend are going on banana island soon :)

Started by Zoey Vagner

1 May 23, 2014
Reply by Windlord

So Full but Not Satisfied after 40 Bananas?!?

Hi Friends, I started banana island a couple days ago in hopes of jump starting my healing journey, as I am struggling with a host of ill…

Started by JenniWellHealth

9 May 21, 2014
Reply by Alex

WOW SAD vs Low Fat Diet Video...what do you think?

S.A.D vs Low Fat Diet Hey guys Soooo I came along this video and the it's interesting because the woman's diet represents the S.A.D and t…

Started by Ashley O

1 May 17, 2014
Reply by John Craftenworth

Red Dacca/Banana Australia.

Sup ya'll. Has anyone in Melbourne VIC seen this variety of banana for sale at any store or farmers market? Because i'm keen to have a tast…

Started by Hudsoy

0 Apr 30, 2014

Vitamins when you are jumping on the banana boat?

Hello everyone,      I was wondering if I should be taking any vitamins when I am doing the banana boat? I plan on eating only 25 bananas a…

Started by Brenna Daly

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Necia Stoll

30 Day Banana Island Day 1 and 3 Videos

Started by Erin Volentine

0 Feb 27, 2014

Why is it not good to eat the tip of a banana?

Hello, I was just wondering about this issue. Actually my whole life I ate bananas after removing the tip of the banana. Now that I eat lot…

Started by Sigfrior

7 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Sigfrior

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service