30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged '811rv' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Standard American making moves

Hey everyone- My name is Nick, I'm from the US, and I've gone through phases of being a vegetarian and then vegan.  I ended up falling off…

Started by Nick Ridic

6 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Georgia Scott

Journey to IRONMAN! VEGAN STYLE!

Fellow Veganites. Introduction for those of you who want to know what I'm scheming! I'll keep it as short as possible so we can all go back…

Started by IRONJOURNEY

3 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by BeeBee

Traveling Tropical and Cheaply

Hey guys, so i know that once you get to a tropical place it is next to nothing to live day to day, but plane tickets are keeping me from…

Started by Hannah Day

17 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Michael

Chronic Pain- Anyone fixed theirs on 811?

I hope someone replies and gives me some hope, im in so much pain it makes everything so much harder.  I want to be vibrant and full of hap…

Started by Jennelle LeMoine

12 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Isbit

811rv on the road

Hello 30baders, in summer I will going to travel around portugal and spain. I will have a tent, bag pack and some other useful stuff with m…

Started by Michael Taube

7 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Taube

Great NEW Alternative to Cronometer...Slimkicker.com!

www.slimkicker.com Just like Cronometer only better! Check it out! It allows you to create a profile, join groups, join challenges, and in…

Started by WildBodyKev

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by WildBodyKev

Want to learn how to do a 100+ fruitarian pushups?

I made a video on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8P0bcbpNtQ

Started by Mike Vlasaty/Fruit and Strength

9 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Dutchie

Hot Water/Decaf Teas?

So i have been struggling to stay on this diet, and i was hoping i could help myself get back on by just limiting myself to hot tea through…

20 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Christy

What's YOUR comfort food?

My ideas of comfort food, as well as im sure everyones on here, is not the "norm" people who dont eat 811rv would associate with a comfort…

136 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tokyoVENUSgirl

Everyone should look at this funny nonsense!! READ!!

i put up a status on facebook today about the horse slaughtering for food that got blown out of proportion because i worded a part wrong, i…

9 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Chris Califano

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
2 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by