30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged '80/10/10' (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community support for raw vegan athlete!

Because community matters, at the Raw Fruit Festival, we would like you to get to know Elena, a spanish paralympic athlete going to Rio 201…

Started by Stephane

0 Jun 23, 2016

Tips for 'Newbies' and Anyone Struggling with 80/10/10

Here are some tips to help get you started and to serve as a reminder of some of the basic principles for practicing the HCRV diet. The for…

Started by TC

40 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Celeste

My Friend got Herpes from the WoodStock Fruit festival

seriously if you respect your health don't GO!!!! this people just care about that COIN!. the story in the video below

Started by Martin Louis

3 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Fruit Babe

80/10/10 Fail: Need help

Hi Fruitbats! It's been a while since I have communicated with others in the community, and it's great to be back. But I need some help. I…

Started by Chantil Hunt

4 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Chantil Hunt

80/10/10 but allergic to fruit??

so, all my life i recall mostly all fruits giving me allergic reactions. swollen tongue, itchiness all in my mouth.(lips,gums, tonsils, thr…

Started by Andres Storm

10 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Avoiding initial weight gain on 80/10/10

Hi there!  To give you a bit of my background, I went through a VERY brief period(I'm talking 3 weeks max) of calorie restricting(800 or so…

Started by Jessica Rabbit

6 May 31, 2015
Reply by Micheal

Cravings for salty/savory foods on 8/1/1?

Hi guys, I feel like my body is playing some jokes on me because when I was on my normal vegan whole foods diet(when my fruit was around on…

Started by Jessica Rabbit

1 May 31, 2015
Reply by PK

Getting started on YouTube but intimidated! Help please?

Hey guys, so I've created a YouTube and a couple videos. The channel is going to be primarily promoting being high carb low fat vegan but a…

Started by Red Dreaded Fruitarian

0 Apr 8, 2015

IBS and Fructose Malabsorption

I've been vegan for 3 years, with roughly a 70/10/20 calorie breakdown. Prior to that, I was eating a "healthy" but non-vegetarian diet, th…

Started by Jes C.

5 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Nathan

How long does it take to finish detoxing and heal on this diet?!

I was a lfrv 2 years ago and ultimately failed due to lacking calories. And now after going through every diet imaginable trying to heal my…

Started by Anthony M

43 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by VeganVegan

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
13 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
16 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
16 hours ago
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service