30 Bananas a Day!

Arrow's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"Calories!  More calories from fruit!  How many calories per day of fruit do you get?…"

Arrow replied Jul 21, 2013 to Chronic Fatigue anybody healed it?

27 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Ashley DeHeer

"This is so sad Sunshine!  I understand what your going through.  I ended up letting…"

Arrow replied Jul 21, 2013 to Veganism isn't a lifestyle... it's an eating disorder!

30 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Brad Ramsay

"Dehydration...up your water intake...(from personal experience)"

Arrow replied May 31, 2013 to Acid reflux?

10 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Megan

"http://www.raw-food-health.net/Onion-Toxicity.html"

Arrow replied May 28, 2013 to This lifestyle is turning me against everybody...

45 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by fig

"Well..at least your not married to it!  I have this problem with my husband....sigh.…"

Arrow replied May 27, 2013 to This lifestyle is turning me against everybody...

45 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by fig

"signed! "

Arrow replied Apr 12, 2013 to Sign a petition (takes 30 seconds) if you want Durianriders back on youtube.

83 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mike

"Did you have your vitamin D levels checked?  I also have a bit of low bone density..…"

Arrow replied Mar 17, 2013 to My bone density - My plan/goal to reverse osteoporosis

24 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Athena

"I'm so sorry to hear this.  My father died a couple of years ago..unexpectantly so I…"

Arrow replied Oct 14, 2012 to My heart feels like a stone, EDITED

76 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Catherine

"I have had Endometriosis...really bad...also ovarian cancer.  It started when I was…"

Arrow replied Oct 13, 2012 to ENDOMETRIOSIS

16 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Leeeeeeena

"Thank you for posting this.  Everyone should see this and pass it on..."

Arrow replied Sep 19, 2012 to Limited Time Viewing So Act NOW -"Genetic Roulette" the Movie

5 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
3 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
4 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service