30 Bananas a Day!

Peter's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to hit 90g a day if I could. I think I could easily hit 60g but I was think…"

Peter replied Sep 10, 2015 to If I try this diet, will I lose all muscle?

11 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by mike8675309

"Ah, well that is a good amount of muscle on that guy.  But at 3500 calories he's sti…"

Peter replied Sep 9, 2015 to If I try this diet, will I lose all muscle?

11 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by mike8675309

"Primates have sex all the time in nature. They masturbate and they even have homosex…"

Peter replied Oct 4, 2010 to Is it lack of calories/sleep/water or 9/5/5 that cuts your sex drive?

171 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Genetically? So Africans are genetically prone to being born in highly impoverished…"

Peter replied Mar 15, 2010 to INTERESTING TAKE ON WHY WE SHOULD NOT BE "ORTHOREXIC" or weird about food

58 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by meganthevegan

"Calm the hell down! You didn't kill a baby. You kissed a guy who eats meat. Just get…"

Peter replied Jan 30, 2010 to I kissed a meat eater passionately! what should I do?

85 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Green Love

"Get a job? Get a better job? Simply put up with it because you had so many children…"

Peter replied Jan 21, 2010 to Is this hard for you as a mother of an uninterested family and low budget?

9 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Navae Fionna

"This makes no sense to me. You'd still be working. You'd still have a job. You'd be…"

Peter replied Jan 9, 2010 to Is everybody's goal here to earn enough money to get a piece of land in a tropical place to grow their mini-fruit farm and then not have a job?

187 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"Lose 20 kg"

Peter replied Jan 8, 2010 to Resolutions :)

4 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Peter

"It exists but animals used to get it from B12 rich soil and when they ate dirty frui…"

Peter replied Jan 5, 2010 to B12 is it real or a meat industry conspiracy?

29 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Troy Schuricht

"This may be the end of the world... of warcraft. haha great episode."

Peter replied Jan 3, 2010 to Vegetarians on South Park are pussies

30 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by MADO

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
44 minutes ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
1 hour ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service