30 Bananas a Day!

catalyst's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"i just meant that without the overt fat my system is starting to work. i have no ide…"

catalyst replied Jun 3, 2009 to 811 and 955

28 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

"hello again wow, thanks for all the information, hope its helpful to others as well.…"

catalyst replied Jun 3, 2009 to are you getting your GREENS?

27 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by LoBo

"my fat digestion was really weak anyway... on 955 finally its starting to work!"

catalyst replied Jun 3, 2009 to 811 and 955

28 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

"me and my daughter (12) both have ear issues. we use hopi ear candles to some good e…"

catalyst replied Jun 2, 2009 to Ear care

2 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by catalyst

"thats cool do you weigh your greens? i like a large salad, but ... 1 lb of greens is…"

catalyst replied Jun 2, 2009 to are you getting your GREENS?

27 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by LoBo

"that its not just about being raw! i now know i have a problem with digesting fat,…"

catalyst replied Jun 1, 2009 to What did you wish you knew when you first went 80.10.10??

11 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Josh Almanza

"would trampolining have the same effect? where i live we have a large rectangular tr…"

catalyst replied May 27, 2009 to Rebounding

10 May 27, 2009
Reply by catalyst

"turning negatives into positives... we can learn so much from this experience. thank…"

catalyst replied May 27, 2009 to Healing from Chronic Fatigue

13 May 27, 2009
Reply by catalyst

"glad to see you there :-) thank you for sharing your story and inspiring me and hope…"

13 May 27, 2009
Reply by catalyst

"you are so right. patience. i really struggle with this! but yes... it is something…"

13 May 27, 2009
Reply by catalyst

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
Monday
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
Monday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Monday
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Monday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
Monday
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
Monday
PK left a comment for Windlord
Sunday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Jul 30
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Jul 30
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23
Shvara posted a blog post
Jul 23
Valentin Otto left a comment for Shvara
Jul 22