30 Bananas a Day!

ednshell's Discussions (10,939)

Discussions Replied To (8565) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Brooke Goldner says she has had raw vegans come to her with health issues and sh…"

ednshell replied 19 hours ago to If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..

15 19 hours ago
Reply by ednshell

"Rock said "and now research shows that calorie restriction triggers stem cell use" …"

ednshell replied Jan 7 to How is this site doing?

3 yesterday
Reply by Windlord

" "

ednshell replied Oct 31, 2018 to IS THE IPAD A DEPOPULATION TOOL? APPLE 666, ARTEMIS AND THE INFERTILITY PAD...apple headquarters aerial pics are very interesting! And 5G antennas being installed every block in the U.S. this year.

1 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by ednshell

"That's fantastic!  I love her book!  You can get it here > http://fruitgod.com/ne…"

ednshell replied Oct 31, 2018 to Fruitarian Anne Osborne Featured In UK's Biggest Newspaper

1 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by ednshell

""According to Registered Dog Breeder, Ashleigh Oulton in Australia, animal populatio…"

ednshell replied Oct 31, 2018 to Vaccines = Never safe. Never will be.

13 Jan 2
Reply by Paul Wieringa

"You can join this group and send a message out to everyone.  Boston Low Fat Raw Vega…"

ednshell replied Oct 18, 2018 to Any Fruitarians in Greater Boston?

1 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by ednshell

"Free (Lee) still runs the site.  The focus is on healthy vegan living, cooked or raw…"

ednshell replied Oct 18, 2018 to I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?

2 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by pradtf

"Oh and for anyone reading this who struggles with cravings for animal products, this…"

ednshell replied Aug 17, 2018 to Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably

4 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by ednshell

"I think most people struggle with food in one way or another.  I would keep trying d…"

ednshell replied Aug 17, 2018 to Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably

4 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by ednshell

"As long as you are eating low fat* and drinking plenty of water and getting enough s…"

ednshell replied Aug 4, 2018 to Dates

2 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Sugalena

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service