30 Bananas a Day!

ednshell's Discussions (10,954)

Discussions Replied To (8562) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh and for anyone reading this who struggles with cravings for animal products, this…"

ednshell replied Aug 17 to Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably

4 Aug 17
Reply by ednshell

"I think most people struggle with food in one way or another.  I would keep trying d…"

ednshell replied Aug 17 to Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably

4 Aug 17
Reply by ednshell

"As long as you are eating low fat* and drinking plenty of water and getting enough s…"

ednshell replied Aug 4 to Dates

2 Aug 6
Reply by Sugalena

"Welcome! :)  Below are a couple of local groups you could join and send a message to…"

ednshell replied Jul 23 to Hello from Sacramento California

1 Jul 23
Reply by ednshell

"We have three groups in Texas, maybe ask or do a search in these groups.  Also you c…"

ednshell replied Jun 11 to Anyone near Southlake, Texas?

2 Jun 11
Reply by Namagiri Sridhar

"Hello!  Of course I remember you, the nice eye guy! :D  I never knew about your math…"

ednshell replied Jun 11 to I'm back

6 Jun 11
Reply by ednshell

"10 minutes talk by Janine Roberts, medical writer and researcher, film maker and aut…"

ednshell replied May 28 to Learn the truth about vaccines...'Vaxxed' film is free to watch for 1 more day! May 31st! français, español, or italiano subtitles.

1 May 28
Reply by ednshell

"bump :)"

ednshell replied May 27 to HELP! ADDICTED TO RAW FOOD!

3 Jun 14
Reply by Caily Smith

"Yes it is normal.  That being said, you get more nutrition from food that is chewed…"

ednshell replied May 27 to 2nd day VERY loose stools/undigested food?

12 May 27
Reply by flori-wan

"The TRUE Meaning of a Low-Fat Diet Most of the literature in the world of diabetes f…"

ednshell replied Apr 27 to What to eat to lose weight (without feeling restricted) Free! Mastering Diabetes Online Summit – in SPANISH! With 30BaD member Robby Barabaro, lots of great interviews with vegan M.D.s!!!

2 Apr 27
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Dateland Date freshness?
19 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Vegan Athletes NFL - Tennessee Titans Plant-Based Meal Plan

Vegan Athletes NFL - Tennessee Titans Vegan NFL Player Meal Plan - Vegan Athletes and What They Eat - Chef Charity Morgan's Plant-based Meal Plan fuel for NF...
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Rocbola posted a blog post
Sunday
Those Crazy Vegans's photo was featured
Saturday
JacobWilliam is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Joe Rogan Vegan Debate (+ Dr. Joel Kahn vs. Chris Kresser)

Joe Rogan Vegan Debate (+ Dr. Joel Kahn vs. Chris Kresser) - How a Tweet sparked the Joe Rogan Vegan Diet Debate of 2018! Is Joe Rogan biased commentary? How...
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - California & Florida Markets Slow, Home Sellers Slash Prices #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2IbwRxL"
Saturday
Made replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Bevon Ingraham commented on Bevon Ingraham's video
Saturday
Bevon Ingraham posted a status
"I forgot this website was even a thing reminds me of 2014"
Saturday
Barbie ann Matthews posted a blog post
Friday
Rock commented on Lesli Ruiz's blog post “All Raw Vegans in the Fitness World use Protein Powders.”
Friday
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Friday
Profile IconJacob William and Calum Monk joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service