30 Bananas a Day!

jamielor's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"How about a blended salad type thing.  Before my baby could chew she liked to always…"

jamielor replied May 2, 2013 to My baby loves green! Ideas for purees etc please

16 May 2, 2013
Reply by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

"My daughter is a vegan 4 year old now.  I breastfed her for 2 years and never had a…"

jamielor replied Sep 8, 2012 to vegan baby diet

22 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by jamielor

"Just eat your fruit meal before hand and then order the small avo salad at the resta…"

jamielor replied Apr 16, 2012 to Please help me quickly!

76 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Francesca

"Moringa seed powder makes the best deodorant i think.  Also noticed it about the str…"

jamielor replied Apr 9, 2012 to Do you wear DEODORANT?

78 May 14, 2013
Reply by Veganista!

"I try to stop eating 2 hours before sleep"

jamielor replied Feb 11, 2012 to Last meal of the day

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Mary

"I believe she had colon cancer "

jamielor replied Jan 7, 2012 to Viktoras Kulvinskas wife dies of cancer. Why?

25 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

"Raising a child in this isolated society we live in without financial or emotional s…"

jamielor replied Dec 16, 2011 to Are Vegans Pro-Life or Pro- Choice?

200 May 20, 2012
Reply by Janneke

"I still am shocked at how many people on here are "pro-life"...  Would these individ…"

200 May 20, 2012
Reply by Janneke

"I am wondering if those that are "pro-life" have any children and realize what a hug…"

200 May 20, 2012
Reply by Janneke

"Aren't u contradicting yourself, saying "I have been a NH since 2005, super strict"…"

jamielor replied Dec 11, 2011 to I'm NOT a Natural Hygienist!!

86 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Raw Zombie

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service