30 Bananas a Day!

Bliss's Discussions (1,273)

Discussions Replied To (1112) Replies Latest Activity

"NO NO NO. I lived in India for 6 years and we NEVER ate leafy greens. If you do, mak…"

Bliss replied May 11, 2015 to Can you eat leafy raw greens in India?

13 May 11, 2015
Reply by Christo

"I started like you but my body started rejecting the rice after a while of eating it…"

Bliss replied Jan 5, 2015 to DIGESTION!

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by RainbowWomb

"Maria, I might get bashed on this forum for saying this, but for me personally, my h…"

Bliss replied Jan 5, 2015 to At The End of My Rope

15 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Ginger

"Hey guys! There's a group and we're getting active in it for raw 2015! It's called H…"

Bliss replied Jan 3, 2015 to Going raw 2015, looking for a buddy

32 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Flower

"Jackie, there's already a group. It's called High Carb Raw 2015"

Bliss replied Jan 3, 2015 to Going raw 2015, looking for a buddy

32 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Flower

"Hey guys! Tomorrow is 2015! How are we doing this? I made a group on here or we can…"

Bliss replied Jan 1, 2015 to Going raw 2015, looking for a buddy

32 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Flower

"OMG, I hear so much from these morons. I have heard this again and again from nutrit…"

Bliss replied Dec 31, 2014 to Too much sugar!!!! Fat is our fuel source!!!!! Type O blood is meant to eat meat!!!!

12 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Amelia

"Hi Shannon, I formed a group High Carb Raw 2015. How would you guys like to do it? O…"

Bliss replied Dec 27, 2014 to Going raw 2015, looking for a buddy

32 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Flower

"Hi Shannon! I'm definitely interested!"

Bliss replied Dec 26, 2014 to Going raw 2015, looking for a buddy

32 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Flower

"Weird fact that is not a response to your question, I can eat at Sage Vegan Bistro w…"

Bliss replied Dec 15, 2014 to Have you COMPLETELY REVERSED your gut health?

27 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by FruitBat

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
9 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
13 hours ago
allie posted a photo
13 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service