30 Bananas a Day!

Amanda Lily's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Routine and mental health (both mentioned by others) would be main concerns. If you…"

Amanda Lily replied Jul 17, 2014 to Is there any harm in switching back & forth between all raw and raw till 4?

15 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Lil Green Coconut

"This is looking like an interesting project. What do you all need to complete for th…"

Amanda Lily replied Jul 17, 2014 to Hi everyone! Please help me out with a business assignment below, would be greatly appreciated!!

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Amanda Lily

"Like others have said, the things you mentioned could be from detoxing, stress, etc.…"

Amanda Lily replied Jul 21, 2012 to Who here is negatively affected by nightshades?

6 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by PK

"lol...I am always so intrigued by how people take the title so literally ("You eat 3…"

Amanda Lily replied Jun 13, 2012 to It is called 30BAD for the last time!!!! LOL

9 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by PK

"I found that after eating low fat vegan for a some time anything high in fat (raw or…"

Amanda Lily replied Jun 13, 2012 to If you've been low-fat raw vegan for an extended period of time, what would happen to you if you ate...........

13 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Dovima

"Ah...yes...thank you for posting this...although it almost made me puke :( "

Amanda Lily replied Jun 13, 2012 to Sometimes when friction over differences flare in the raw vegan movement......

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jayme Mango

"Agreed. I usually don't eat before bed unless I worked out in the evening that day i…"

Amanda Lily replied May 25, 2012 to Eating before bed

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by Kenichisan

"I do enjoy listening to this guy to some extent but I am surprised by this comment.…"

Amanda Lily replied May 25, 2012 to Dr. Morse mentions Duriarider and sleep

50 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by sunwukung

"Since you are using dried dates you will want to soak them for about 30min or until…"

Amanda Lily replied May 20, 2012 to Dates??!!

15 May 20, 2012
Reply by Sweetfruitlover

"I can see this hurting either way. If you are even asking about what you are, and th…"

Amanda Lily replied May 13, 2012 to What to do when you catch a cheater? (Off topic)

27 May 16, 2012
Reply by AJ

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
3 hours ago
Stephen James's photo was featured
4 hours ago
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
4 hours ago
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
23 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
yesterday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service