30 Bananas a Day!

Mel's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Won't be able to come, but that sounds way cool & delicious :)Have a great time!"

Mel replied Aug 24, 2013 to Few days left - Raw Fruit Festival in Spain almost there!

13 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Stephane

":)) Word."

Mel replied Aug 16, 2013 to Building Muscle for Females

34 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Bliss

"Build muscle. And I mean ALL muscles. Also yes, target your core. A strong core is t…"

Mel replied Oct 3, 2012 to What's up with my "BEER GUT" ? I know I live in Wisconsin but Geez! or should I say Cheeze

94 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kati Sharp

"There are resources online aplenty. Here is a small clip on youtube regarding greeni…"

Mel replied Oct 3, 2012 to Spanish Permaculture Project

13 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Ricesneezing

"mmmuah! ;) "

Mel replied Sep 25, 2012 to How do you feel about kissing?

145 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"Bring it ;)"

Mel replied Sep 25, 2012 to How do you feel about kissing?

145 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"Do both!! I could not decide for one or the other. I do Boxing, Kickboxing ("classic…"

Mel replied May 6, 2012 to BJJ or Muay Thai?

21 May 9, 2012
Reply by Hailey Ashton

"Hi Said, wow, you got quite a schedule! Did you start out like that or did you incre…"

Mel replied Nov 3, 2011 to New to boxing / Ving Tsun

14 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mel

"As long as the kissing partner is crafty I LOVE IT. If someone doesn't know the trad…"

Mel replied Nov 3, 2011 to How do you feel about kissing?

145 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Janne Schaffer

"I totally agree :) I LOVE IT!!! Congrats on competing! Wow. How often do you train?…"

Mel replied Oct 22, 2011 to New to boxing / Ving Tsun

14 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mel

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
1 hour ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
2 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service