30 Bananas a Day!

Brandon M's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a very tough situation to be in since it's YOUR money, being both his and yo…"

Brandon M replied Jan 9, 2016 to Convencing my husband to stop buying meat!

2 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Kayla Gardunio

"Yeah, I'd say to keep things simple for the time being if you're trying to increase…"

Brandon M replied Jan 9, 2016 to Digestive overload!

4 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Brandon M

"I grew up being the first kid in my school to have acne and it was BAD for many year…"

Brandon M replied Jul 16, 2015 to acne

11 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Amy V

"How much water are you drinking? I know for me I can eat more bananas just as they a…"

Brandon M replied Jul 13, 2015 to Why am I Forever Hungry

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by elizabeth

"I think it's all up to what people want to take from the bible and how they'll inter…"

Brandon M replied Jun 25, 2015 to How to respond to 'god put animals here for us to eat'?

62 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

"Yeah I'm agreeing with everyone else. Do what you want and let go of what your paren…"

Brandon M replied Jun 25, 2015 to Force to jump off the Raw Till 4 :(

16 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Chris Nova

"When I'm at work I usually always bring dates with me because they're easy to snack…"

Brandon M replied Jun 25, 2015 to Lunch at work tips?

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Cristina

"Hey Desiree! ^^ Being a beginner vegan isn't easy so don't feel bad if you are havin…"

Brandon M replied Jun 20, 2015 to Beginner vegan

3 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by PK

"Yeah I agree with TheVeganNerd. This lifestyle would be great for someone who's comi…"

Brandon M replied Jun 18, 2015 to Overcoming Binge Eating Disorder

2 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Brandon M

"@brandonmp3"

Brandon M replied Feb 19, 2015 to instagram!

43 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Andrea Balzis

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
23 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service