30 Bananas a Day!

Java Plum Rose's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I had acne. I had to stay away from the avocados and nut butters. Every avocado and…"

Java Plum Rose replied Oct 22, 2015 to Still not cured of acne!!?? Could it be too much exercise?

27 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Ricardo de Sousa Colaço

"60+ oz OJ 6 bananas 1/4 sapote AND No coffee. yay"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 11, 2010 to To All Longterm 811ers: What did you eat today? Please post every day.

115 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"Ditto to that. Either they are fermented or have that brown bruise which I've heard…"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 11, 2010 to What's your favorite fruit?

66 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Elisheba

"I love the ideal of fresh picked fruit. I had fresh picked blueberries in Maine once…"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 10, 2010 to What's your favorite fruit?

66 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Elisheba

"I just bought 10 from robertishere.com for $3 each plus shipping. The taste is a lit…"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 10, 2010 to What's your favorite fruit?

66 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Elisheba

"No coffee for the second day. Yay! 36 oz. FS OJ 6 mangoes 1 sapote 3 bananas 16 oz…"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 10, 2010 to To All Longterm 811ers: What did you eat today? Please post every day.

115 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"Thanks for the encouragement and for relating the coffee experience. I have had a lo…"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 9, 2010 to To All Longterm 811ers: What did you eat today? Please post every day.

115 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"I have come a long way since I started this discussion. Today is the first day I am…"

Java Plum Rose replied Feb 7, 2010 to To All Longterm 811ers: What did you eat today? Please post every day.

115 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"I use a citrus juicer. I couldn't have paid more than $10 US for it. It is electric.…"

Java Plum Rose replied Jan 13, 2010 to Citrus Juicers

49 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Sam Spaiser

"I do that. A bite of date, two bites of banana. Sometimes the bananas aren't sweet e…"

Java Plum Rose replied Jan 5, 2010 to To All Longterm 811ers: What did you eat today? Please post every day.

115 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan Lewis

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
23 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service