30 Bananas a Day!

Ben's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"hm... can you explain: >>"I mean if these enemas and colonics do what some peo…"

Ben replied Jan 25, 2014 to diverticulitis?!?

18 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Chris P.

"Dear Jb, >> Would love to just put up with bloated feeling and constipation u…"

Ben replied Jan 24, 2014 to diverticulitis?!?

18 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Chris P.

"Year! I love it. Actually I love to be outside more but when my wife is out and I lo…"

Ben replied Nov 15, 2013 to rebounding

11 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by lesley-jane rother

"by the way, as far as I am concerned, in china the people traditionally consumed a l…"

Ben replied Jul 16, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"IMHO, LIGHTHEADEDENESS is a sign of Detoxification. If you want to get truely health…"

Ben replied Jul 16, 2012 to I was told to eat cooked food and...MEAT! What do you think about this?

101 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ben

"To make JUICE, e.g. I use 200gr spinach, 100gr parsley, 100gr Pok Choi, 1 green appl…"

Ben replied Jun 13, 2012 to Your green juices/smoothies recipes

7 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Michele Mills

"Yes that seems ok but you know for me, I was just getting overly tired from eating t…"

Ben replied Jun 13, 2012 to diverticulitis?!?

18 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Chris P.

"I guess, it may depend on the juicer ;-) In any case you could get a cheap bag or us…"

Ben replied Jun 13, 2012 to Constipations, Hemorrhoids and Diverticulitis any suggestions, solutions, remedies and cures?

9 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Richlen

"Hi folks, I just wanted to mention that my digestion has improved massively. Actual…"

Ben replied Jun 13, 2012 to diverticulitis?!?

18 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Chris P.

"I ve got the green star juicer and I think it's great, just a bit slow and not so go…"

Ben replied Feb 29, 2012 to Which Juicer Do I Purchase?

13 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ben

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
21 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service