30 Bananas a Day!

Cassy's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"sometimes i eat out, but not often as there are not many places that serve raw vegan…"

Cassy replied Jan 30, 2017 to My Fave Raw Food Café – What's Yours? Do you eat out?

3 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Jennifer Liepin

"I read somewhere that if they are "pre-shelled" then they have been processed the on…"

Cassy replied Jan 30, 2017 to Coconuts

3 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Cassy

"have you tried organic? and different varieties? also allergies usually mean liver i…"

Cassy replied Feb 26, 2016 to Allergic to avocados

9 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Cassy

"why do you think it's an allergic reaction? what kind of reaction is it? maybe it's…"

Cassy replied Feb 20, 2016 to Allergic to avocados

9 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Cassy

"I would use organic cream or lotion! without propylparaben or other parabens! Try Dr…"

Cassy replied Dec 19, 2015 to Dry hands recommendations?

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Cassy

"yeah, can't be a fruitarian in Germany.. ha! i had some issues with teeth being too…"

Cassy replied Nov 29, 2015 to tooth enamel/ sensitive Teeth

21 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Matthias

"i only tried sun-dried tamarind, i added  it to a dressing once, haven't tried the f…"

Cassy replied Nov 7, 2015 to just tried tamarind new fruit? for me

6 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"lemon /ginger infused water is great, can add some fresh peppermit leaves to it too…"

Cassy replied Nov 6, 2015 to Viral virus what fruit do you eat and not eat when sick?

2 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"have you tried using some essential oils before sleep?just sprinhklin a drop or two…"

Cassy replied Nov 6, 2015 to insomnia, eating at night and bloated next morning

1 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Cassy

"i am fully raw :)"

Cassy replied Oct 28, 2015 to Does anyone know of any good vegan hair products?

19 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Elyse

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by