30 Bananas a Day!

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"If this diet is not working for you try a different approach. I'd start eating more…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied May 7, 2014 to Gaining Weight on high carb low fat diet! - Help!

33 May 9, 2014
Reply by Eric Aumand

"Not enough calories. Also are you eating avocados, soaked nuts or coconuts? If not,…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Mar 15, 2014 to Loss of menstruation....

21 May 6, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

"Dried apricots are the highest protein fruit. After which comes prunes, then raisins…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jan 21, 2014 to What are some higher protein fruits? Looking to increase protein.

58 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Daniel Pinkus

"Sergei Boutenko speaks uppon this matter as a type 1 diabetic:When I was only nine y…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jan 20, 2014 to CRAZY weight gain after starting insulin. HELP!!!

119 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Wilmaz

"Throughout the week I eat 90/5/5, and on Sunday I usually eat high fat things (avoca…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jan 9, 2014 to Does anyone limit durian intake?

8 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"Avocados are a great source of healthy plant protein and fat, however in the raw foo…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Nov 10, 2013 to 1 Avocado a Day?

13 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Jade Cleveland

"Not enough calories for sure. If 3000-4000 calories a day is too hard on your budget…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jun 23, 2013 to 2 months in 811rv and have low energy...please suggest

11 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev

"Don't forget that a diet which is making you obsess over your eating habits is only…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jun 11, 2013 to Frustrated in Nebraska!!!!!!

24 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by PamjPamj

"Snack on cherries or strawberries. Or better yet, you could graze all day instead of…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jun 3, 2013 to Fruits best for fruit meal vs reserve for grazing

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Dennis Price

"I ADORE tomatoes <3 The fruits I don't like are : papaya, mango, grapefruit, melo…"

Kalin I. Kalaydzhiev replied Jun 3, 2013 to Are there any fruits and veggies you dislike?

43 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Vegan-veins

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

shirin44 and Kevin are now friends
4 hours ago
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
16 hours ago
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service