30 Bananas a Day!

DreamsofFreedom's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"I would do 1000 mcg once every 3 days, see how that feels"

DreamsofFreedom replied Jun 28, 2015 to Vitamin b12

6 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Ewa Kowalska

"Definitely plan ahead really well. Buy giant boxes of bananas, melons, oranges, grap…"

DreamsofFreedom replied Apr 8, 2015 to Active Job and Raw Vegan

5 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"My vote is either Southern California, Arizona, South Florida, or Hawaii"

DreamsofFreedom replied Apr 6, 2015 to Best place to live in US

4 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by DreamsofFreedom

"You may just be needing more protein or fat in your diet. Everyone's needs are sligh…"

DreamsofFreedom replied Apr 4, 2015 to Feeling Spacey! Help!

10 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Bart M

"Most people doing fully raw just have a giant salad for dinner with lots of veggies…"

DreamsofFreedom replied Apr 4, 2015 to Tips on transitioning to fully raw?

3 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"Has he watched earthlings? That should do the trick"

DreamsofFreedom replied Apr 3, 2015 to My partner won't stop craving meat?

12 May 3, 2015
Reply by OrangeObsessed

"A raw till 4 program is beneficial to many people, as it is satisfying and pretty ea…"

DreamsofFreedom replied Mar 30, 2015 to Advice for a fat vegan?

3 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Vegan Elliot

"Thanks for all the info! I have definitely found that just sun exposure seems to wor…"

DreamsofFreedom replied Mar 29, 2015 to Winter, Vitamin D3, Tanning Beds and Supplements.

11 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Oliver Viner-Mood

"Yeah I found the Deva vegan multivitamins which seem to be working well for me."

DreamsofFreedom replied Mar 29, 2015 to Winter, Vitamin D3, Tanning Beds and Supplements.

11 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Oliver Viner-Mood

"That's pretty crazy, but not unbelievable. Meat is heavily intertwined with the gene…"

DreamsofFreedom replied Mar 29, 2015 to Switzerland said; Meat and Animalproducts are healthy, I'm shocked.

6 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by RawVeganGamer

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
3 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
4 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
4 hours ago
Windlord's photo was featured
4 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service