30 Bananas a Day!

Ray's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Your M.D. is right! You should limit your fruit because it sounds like you have been…"

Ray replied Oct 31, 2012 to CANDIDA IN GUT/DIGESTIVE TRACK - REALLY IN NEED OF ADVICE!!!!

42 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Tanya Troake

"Yelp it www.yelp.com"

Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to Anyone know what the fruity scene is like in the California desert?

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by ednshell

"I assumed Mojave"

Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to Anyone know what the fruity scene is like in the California desert?

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by ednshell

"http://www.yelp.com/biz/stater-bros-markets-mojave"

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by ednshell

"I think there is some info in Forks Over Knives - I haven't seen it for a while but…"

Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to Curing diabetes: need convincing sources for a clueless friend

19 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by michael

"When I travel, I usually start my fruit search with Yelp.  Then, I do my own hunt.  …"

Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to Help! I fell off the wagon:(

8 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Chris Randall

"Hi! I think you should listen to your body. 80/10/10 is amazing when it works, but a…"

Ray replied Oct 28, 2012 to 3 years, still trying and no benefits

56 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Derek

"This made me giggle - thanks for sharing!"

Ray replied Oct 28, 2012 to Having a very difficult time transitioning

22 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Dylann

"no - but my goal is for it to be 100% over time.  I see what I didn't get one day an…"

Ray replied Oct 27, 2012 to Is your cron o meter 100% everyday?

8 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Justin Morgan

"sweet!"

Ray replied Oct 25, 2012 to Sabatoge - cooked food

9 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Great White North

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
2 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
6 hours ago
allie posted a photo
6 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
22 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
23 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service