30 Bananas a Day!

Pixie's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Any idea why they were protesting? There are no vegan places in my area either, the…"

Pixie replied Mar 28, 2015 to Chipotle

24 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by GardenGirl

"Call her bluff and go to the doctor. Sometimes it is helpful to have an adults assis…"

Pixie replied Mar 28, 2015 to what should i do if my family members force me to eat non-vegan???

22 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Pixie

"Order a case of bananas from a local healthfood store ahead of time if possible."

Pixie replied Feb 26, 2015 to 10 day field trip

7 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Amelia

"I haven't applied in California but I've applied in PA. Just apply, send them whatev…"

Pixie replied Feb 17, 2015 to Help me get food stamps in CA

21 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Cash4Fruit

"Science isn't completely quackery, some good things have come from scientific resear…"

Pixie replied Feb 17, 2015 to Is Science a Load of Quack?

39 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

"I think this video explains it: http://youtu.be/vW_pTitYaRU Basically it is impossib…"

Pixie replied Feb 8, 2015 to my friend is 'protein deficient'

10 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by PK

"You know what the really cool thing is? You don't have to decide right now. Apply to…"

Pixie replied Feb 6, 2015 to College, Careers, Conflicted

16 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Plant-Based

"I rinse my hair with white vinegar. Occasionally I use Dr.Bronners if my hair smells…"

Pixie replied Mar 3, 2014 to No Poo tips?

34 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Sabine

"Lol! "

Pixie replied Feb 24, 2014 to Diva/Moon Cup: LADIES READ!

32 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Julia Scheeler

"It is much easier because the Lady Cup is more flexible than the Moon Cup or Diva Cu…"

Pixie replied Feb 24, 2014 to Diva/Moon Cup: LADIES READ!

32 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Julia Scheeler

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service