30 Bananas a Day!

Lemme Saunders's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"if I'm wanting to offset the reflux before eating, I dilute in water, I use cold wat…"

Lemme Saunders replied Oct 7, 2015 to Heartburn

12 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Persimmon Eater

"I'm curious about this as well.  I've been 80kgs for the last year, and in the last…"

Lemme Saunders replied Oct 6, 2015 to Gained 25+ pounds on this lifestyle, when will it stop?

22 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Danielle

"Lemon juice.  I have a hiatus hernia, so I get reflux quite badly.  Drink the lemon…"

Lemme Saunders replied Oct 6, 2015 to Heartburn

12 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Persimmon Eater

"Hi Porcelina, Yes, I eat dates.  I like to start my day with 500g of dates from Aldi…"

Lemme Saunders replied Oct 4, 2015 to Fatigue after exercise

4 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Lemme Saunders

"Thanks for the reply Bananamomma.It's a situation that's difficult to research over…"

Lemme Saunders replied Aug 31, 2015 to Fatigue after exercise

4 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Lemme Saunders

"Here in Australia I have a Sunbeam cafe series, PB9800, it's phenomenal!  I paid $19…"

Lemme Saunders replied Nov 9, 2013 to Best blender?

14 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Peter Csere

"I have a hiatus hernia causing really bad reflux, so the doctors put me on Losec and…"

Lemme Saunders replied May 16, 2013 to finally the BLOAT is gone!! thank u Harley and Ednshell!! (i wrote update below my original post)

49 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Espirito

"If you have messed with your diet in the past, then HcL levels in your stomach may h…"

Lemme Saunders replied May 13, 2013 to finally the BLOAT is gone!! thank u Harley and Ednshell!! (i wrote update below my original post)

49 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Espirito

"I drink my lemon juice straight.  Straight from the bottle if I'm desperate enough,…"

Lemme Saunders replied Apr 9, 2013 to Helllllllppp me! Horrible heartburn on orange (juice) island.

13 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

"sarcoplasma loading, or high water content muscles.  Again body building is so heavi…"

Lemme Saunders replied Apr 9, 2013 to Why Are Winners of Vegan Bodybuilding Contests Unimpressive?

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Iron Clad Ben

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service