30 Bananas a Day!

Hopeful's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have swollen glands in the morning too. I've gained 40 lbs in a year doing raw til…"

Hopeful replied Feb 1, 2015 to Swollen Glands and Weight Gain

7 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Indigo Sky

"Just wanted you to know you're not alone. I started a year ago on raw til 4 at 200 L…"

Hopeful replied Jan 31, 2015 to Raw Till 4 made me obese (BMI 30+), advice needed - do I stick it out or what?

25 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Ray

"Thanks Tania for looking into this. From the videos, I understand why it is happenin…"

Hopeful replied Nov 19, 2014 to High Triglycerides?

11 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"So just to be clear, are you saying we should not be concerned if us HCLF vegans hav…"

Hopeful replied Nov 19, 2014 to High Triglycerides?

11 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"Hi. i ended up going back to raw til 4 as fully raw was so challenging. the bad brea…"

Hopeful replied Sep 11, 2014 to Bad breath and white coating on tongue

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Hopeful

" Woodbridge"

Hopeful replied Sep 5, 2014 to anyone in Ontario, canada on here? :)

9 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hopeful

"thanks to both of you. i didnt mean to sound like i was venting. i just wanted to lo…"

Hopeful replied Jul 15, 2014 to Anyone out there lose weight after a significant amount of time on raw til 4?

3 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Hopeful

"My plan though is to do 100% for as long as I can and then switch over to raw till 4…"

Hopeful replied Jul 10, 2014 to Bad breath and white coating on tongue

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Hopeful

"Thanks for all of that.   I will try some of the things you are suggesting and get b…"

Hopeful replied Jul 10, 2014 to Bad breath and white coating on tongue

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Hopeful

"Hi. I have pcos too. Have not cured it yet. hopefully will. doing raw till 4 for 6 m…"

Hopeful replied Jul 7, 2014 to any women have/had PCOS?

5 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
20 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by