30 Bananas a Day!

Patch Stardust's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I try to pick my battles... i do comment on peoples stuff quite a bit, but only if i…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 31, 2011 to Do you ever respond to whiny Facebook posts regarding the outcome of their destructive habits?

14 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by kyndra

"yes exactly, people who say they don't like fruit are either lying, or broken....or…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 24, 2011 to I love converting/influencing people without even trying!

19 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Amy Apricot

"my little bro is around the same age, he hangs with some kids he probably shouldn't…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 24, 2011 to I love converting/influencing people without even trying!

19 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Amy Apricot

"i've only seen it once, but i thought it was great! lots of truth in that film :) i…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 23, 2011 to If we're perfectly healthy, how do we die?

75 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Jo UK

"these are brilliant, very much my flavor :)"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 23, 2011 to Post your Artwork here no matter how 'bad' you think it is!

528 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by holdkocos

"you say the word imaginary as if imaginary is any less real than reality....did you…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 23, 2011 to If we're perfectly healthy, how do we die?

75 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Jo UK

":D YAY!! So glad to hear she is back safe and sound! and she got herself a man, luck…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 23, 2011 to How do you guys deal with utter Sadness?

36 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Jessica Dickson

"i'm so sorry about your cat, i'm gonna send some lost kittie vibes your way hopefull…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 22, 2011 to How do you guys deal with utter Sadness?

36 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Jessica Dickson

"i think we just know that it is time to go...we have learned all the lessons we were…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 21, 2011 to If we're perfectly healthy, how do we die?

75 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Jo UK

"i really only do mono-meals but that soup has got my mouth a watering, i think i may…"

Patch Stardust replied Oct 15, 2011 to Butternut squash?

12 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by suunie

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service