30 Bananas a Day!

Scarlett's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to a gastroenterologist who helped me with 811 and making sure that I was eat…"

Scarlett replied Jun 2, 2014 to A Day at the Dietician

10 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Kiersten Nicole

"I have experienced this before just as a normal eater with friends who were dieting/…"

Scarlett replied May 29, 2014 to I can't deal with people who are undercarbed?

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by Scarlett

"Think of it the other way :) raw till 4 works better for some, raw works better for…"

Scarlett replied May 26, 2014 to One month in and gaining weight.

27 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by youngteach

"try making a raw salsa (tomato, cilantro, onion, jalapeño).  Check out fullyraw (kr…"

Scarlett replied May 26, 2014 to Desperate for Dressings!

15 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by MelonMunchies

"If you can, read 80/10/10 by Doug Graham. The philosophy is slightly different from…"

Scarlett replied May 26, 2014 to One month in and gaining weight.

27 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by youngteach

"Dandruff--I found that I would have more dandruff after doing coconut oil and ACV tr…"

Scarlett replied May 26, 2014 to natural remedies for dandruff & acne

24 May 23, 2016
Reply by Svein Daniel

"or spring water! apparently arrowhead spring water is the best of all brands when it…"

Scarlett replied May 26, 2014 to CRON-O-Meter

5 May 26, 2014
Reply by Scarlett

"Hey Shannon,  this story is super sad. My cats used to kill birds and leave them on…"

Scarlett replied May 26, 2014 to Trouble forgiving :( HELP

5 May 26, 2014

"this isn't too creative but I took a super cool life drawing class where you learn…"

Scarlett replied May 25, 2014 to Post your Artwork here no matter how 'bad' you think it is!

528 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by holdkocos

"i'm totally digging the vibe of this piece. awesome work!"

Scarlett replied May 25, 2014 to Post your Artwork here no matter how 'bad' you think it is!

528 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by holdkocos

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
20 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service