30 Bananas a Day!

mickster's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Being healthy puts Doctors/hospitals out of business.  Be prepared for the worst."

mickster replied May 11, 2013 to I need to see a doctor because of the way I am eating

25 May 11, 2013
Reply by mickster

"I juiced dandelions all spring and summer last year.  This winter I threw down about…"

mickster replied May 10, 2013 to dandelion greens

17 May 11, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"HAHAHAHa, thats good stuff"

mickster replied Apr 3, 2013 to Does Common Sense Exist Anymore?!!!?!?

31 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by HoopMama

"Yes, processed food - meat is a very big business.  We are programmed to eat it to k…"

mickster replied Apr 2, 2013 to Does Common Sense Exist Anymore?!!!?!?

31 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by HoopMama

"Lift, jog, push ups, pull ups, walk, jog/hike, weights,bike,  tummy exercises until…"

mickster replied Apr 2, 2013 to How often should I exercise?

8 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Adam

" YUou are smoke in hot and look so happy. Keep it up."

mickster replied Apr 2, 2013 to `Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

59 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Chris F

"I got those mouth ulcers on and off for several months when I first started. I foun…"

mickster replied Feb 17, 2013 to mouth ulcers?

20 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Chloe

"OP, good luck with your quest.  I think there are a few folks on this board that USE…"

mickster replied Feb 10, 2013 to Type 2 diabetic - does all the fruit affect it?

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by mickster

"Berries are the most pricey. If you stock up on berries when they are on sale(freeze…"

mickster replied Feb 10, 2013 to How much do you spend being vegan in one month?

5 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"Yesterday 89 cents a LB at Whole paycheck."

mickster replied Feb 10, 2013 to How much do you pay for bananas and where do you live?

121 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Tessa Blackiston

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
12 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
13 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service