30 Bananas a Day!

Desi_fruitpassion's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, dear, that's so lovely from you ;) I feel so happy to have found you all…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 25, 2011 to A big big HELLOOO to everyone from Austria, from Desi ;))

10 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Desi_fruitpassion

"Ohhh that's lovelyyy ;)) Hahah ... i like them, thank's for the post!"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 25, 2011 to Halloween (almost) 811Candy!

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Teri L

"My whole life changed for the better.. amazing health, energy, fitness and being a h…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 24, 2011 to What is your one favourite aspect of being 80/10/10

33 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Yashodahra Yehudit

"I definitely MANGOS ... but one mango from every sort, please B-)"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 24, 2011 to What would you choose for your last meal?

79 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Josh Brooks

"Óh thank youuu Stephan ;)"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 24, 2011 to A big big HELLOOO to everyone from Austria, from Desi ;))

10 Oct 25, 2011

"OMG, I can't believe that!!! In what a world are we living?? This is so shocking, so…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 24, 2011 to CHILD HIT BY CAR & NOBODY HELPS

19 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by JackFruitFighter

"Ahhh what a surprise!!! .. and I thought I was the only one from austria too haha ..…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Oct 24, 2011 to A big big HELLOOO to everyone from Austria, from Desi ;))

10 Oct 25, 2011

"WOW, I haven't found the Wagon before, that's so great!! Now I definitely have somet…"

10 Oct 25, 2011

"Ohh that's so nice, thank you so much Yonatan!! ;D I'm absolutely happy that I've fo…"

10 Oct 25, 2011

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service