30 Bananas a Day!

Desi_fruitpassion's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"If you juice you GET MORE nutrients because you can't eat 5 heads of lettuce in a si…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Jun 4, 2012 to What's the most nutritious form of spinach? Juiced or raw salad?

51 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"If you juice the spinach you can eat (drink) more of it and get more nutrients (but…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Jun 4, 2012 to What's the most nutritious form of spinach? Juiced or raw salad?

51 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Yeeeeeees tomatoes, they're my love hihi ;D I like them sooo much, especially the sm…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Jun 3, 2012 to Strange craving for tomato's!

11 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jelle

"In my opinion sprouts are FANTASTIC!!!! They are a living food, they start to grow f…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Jun 1, 2012 to ARE SPROUTS AND SPROUTING "KOSHUR" ON 811RV?

21 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

"Dear Katie!! :) My dad had asthma almost all his life, it was so horrible that we al…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 31, 2012 to A question for asthmatics...

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Kristi Warner

"Hi Esperanza Vite!!:) I've been watching your pics now over and over again... I'm SO…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 29, 2012 to Before and After HCRV - Major transformation :)

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

"Hey, I also have too much in my fridge hahah..but I also don't know what else I can…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 26, 2012 to Lentil sprouts @--;---

4 May 27, 2012
Reply by dangermouse

"Ohh yeees, my appetite has also increased soo much hahah ;)) When I was on a SAD die…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 23, 2012 to Crazy Appetite?

5 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by g

"Hi Tavia! ;) I only can agree with the other comments.. please, help your body to ge…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 23, 2012 to HI I am desperate for advice i keep crashing and buring :( on 80 10 10.

17 May 23, 2012
Reply by Lily Raw

"Hi everyone!   So on Saturday morning i was at the doc again (I chose another one, c…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 21, 2012 to PLEASE can anyone help me?? - Swollen LYMPHNODES and HEARTRASE :( Sorry long post!

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Desi_fruitpassion

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service