30 Bananas a Day!

Jalil Badran's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Unless you had your inflamation markers tested during the times you were not eating…"

Jalil Badran replied Jan 8, 2013 to Food sensitiviy testing results, and its impact on our food choices.

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Jalil Badran

"Everything in every grocery store is a hybrid of what existed millions of years ago.…"

Jalil Badran replied Dec 6, 2012 to How can that many bananas be good for you?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Jalil Badran

"Forks over Knives dvd might help you as well elsophe. "

Jalil Badran replied Jul 28, 2012 to Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death

20 May 3, 2014
Reply by Kristie

"Most studies are very small.  This isn't Dr. Gregor's fault.  and why you would cher…"

Jalil Badran replied Jul 27, 2012 to Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death

20 May 3, 2014
Reply by Kristie

"Was just logging on to share this with everyone.  Amazing video. must watch and shar…"

Jalil Badran replied Jul 27, 2012 to Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death

20 May 3, 2014
Reply by Kristie

"Looks fine to me, if worried about it, just eat the other half.  The other dates loo…"

Jalil Badran replied Mar 14, 2012 to What a heck? Bad dates?

5 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by ednshell

"Candida is caused by too much fat in your diet, so as long as that is low, less then…"

Jalil Badran replied Jan 28, 2012 to day 5 and i fell off the wagon :-(

19 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Healthy Me

"vitacost.com largest supplement site and cheapest one on the net.  They are like ama…"

Jalil Badran replied Jan 28, 2012 to What do you use for vitamin D and b12 supps and why?

17 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Jalil Badran

"Yes i warm my food. simply put your finger in the food, the minute the food is too h…"

Jalil Badran replied Jan 28, 2012 to Warming (NOT cooking) Food

5 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Eliot W. Collins

"Vitacost is the cheapest and the biggest store for vitamins and such. I get all my…"

Jalil Badran replied Jan 28, 2012 to Oral B-12 Supplement

16 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Trevor Gates

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
17 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service