30 Bananas a Day!

AngelicaIndelicato's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I tend to bring along smoothies, bananas, apples, dates and fruits that don't requir…"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Aug 1, 2014 to What fruits to buy during the school year and how long do dates last?

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Emily Gassen

"Add me on fb! Angelica D. Indelicato (black and white photo) Im going to buy the pla…"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jul 31, 2014 to Kayla Itsines girls?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by fruit_medicine

"Im thinking about doing her exersices on an 801010 diet! How is it working for you?…"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jul 31, 2014 to Kayla Itsines girls?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by fruit_medicine

"Agree. Freelee and Harley deserves to live like royalty after everything they have d…"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jul 30, 2014 to My mother fell of the wagon after one year after watching Freelee Help me please. I'm devastated .

27 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"Well. I don't want my family to be carnivorous murderers when they don't need to. I'…"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jul 30, 2014 to My mother fell of the wagon after one year after watching Freelee Help me please. I'm devastated .

27 Jul 30, 2014

"First of all I want to thank you for your time and reply. It means a lot to me. Ans…"

27 Jul 30, 2014

"It was like, a pot full! Haha :( I'll have a date and banana dinner with spinach + w…"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jul 15, 2014 to Cooked lunch worries..

4 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by PK

"How many calories? :)"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jun 24, 2014 to Am I doing something wrong?

18 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Dominique

"Vegangelique!"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jun 23, 2014 to Fruity Folk on Instagram?

136 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Veronica Erin Porter

"@vegangelique"

AngelicaIndelicato replied Jun 23, 2014 to instagram!

43 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Andrea Balzis

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
11 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
yesterday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service