30 Bananas a Day!

fruit soup's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"i make a similar smoothie two to three times a day for six months now: 2 bananas 3…"

fruit soup replied May 1, 2012 to What are your favorite BANANA SMOOTHIE COMBOS??! (need ideas!)

86 May 8, 2012
Reply by Brooke

"this makes sense, and one day i hope to join the 811 lifestyle completely. but now i…"

fruit soup replied Feb 13, 2012 to Cooked lentils - actually healthy?

60 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Paul

"dr graham and dr mcdougall are allies, not enemies. they both have their merits and…"

fruit soup replied Feb 12, 2012 to Cooked lentils - actually healthy?

60 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Paul

"case in point: when buying a pizza at little ceasars they try and hard sell you some…"

fruit soup replied Feb 3, 2012 to White pasta

80 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Stephen

"ABC News.......(chuckle)"

fruit soup replied Feb 1, 2012 to DURIANRIDER !! You have to make a video rebuttal to this anorexic boy who was (used) on TV to discredit 80 10 10 diets...

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Lee Schmidt

"i'm vegetarian for just over a year now and my recent blood tests showed b12 on the…"

fruit soup replied Jan 29, 2012 to Low Iron Levels

15 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by HellaVegan18

"if you make stir fry and the veg is still crunchy then it is still mostly raw"

fruit soup replied Jan 28, 2012 to Cooked Veggies! How could they hurt?

31 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Michaela

"my second answer: endangered species "

fruit soup replied Jan 22, 2012 to What do we call someone on a paleo diet? (No satire intended)

45 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

"paleolithic"

fruit soup replied Jan 22, 2012 to What do we call someone on a paleo diet? (No satire intended)

45 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

"i don't think a green is a green is a green, and it's not that the durable hearty gr…"

fruit soup replied Jan 19, 2012 to What minerals do we need from greens?

48 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Danny Nelson

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
21 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service