30 Bananas a Day!

PeaceofFruit's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"It just came out! I'm excited. http://www.30bananasaday.com/page/durianrider-s-book"

PeaceofFruit replied Sep 12, 2014 to Durianriders book!

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"Omg that's amazing! I really admire someone who has the discipline to eat so many sm…"

PeaceofFruit replied Sep 3, 2014 to What to take to the movies?

12 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Alice Donoghue

" I think it's important to know that a "thigh gap" is determined by your bone struct…"

PeaceofFruit replied Sep 3, 2014 to how to actually make the thigh gap happen folks?!

5 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by PK

"Absolutely yes! Back when I was eating a paleo diet and calorie restricting I lost w…"

PeaceofFruit replied Sep 3, 2014 to Eat less, gain weight

5 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by PiriPiri

"I think this is why eating some raw and some cooked is better all the way around. I…"

PeaceofFruit replied Sep 3, 2014 to how i got fat on cooked carbs

11 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Sally Pusch

"I just take water. I don't actually like to snack, I prefer to wait for meals and ea…"

PeaceofFruit replied Sep 3, 2014 to What to take to the movies?

12 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Alice Donoghue

"haha! ewwww :p"

PeaceofFruit replied Aug 28, 2014 to Forgot that I had bananas in the oven from a week ago :(

14 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Carbohydancer

"+1"

PeaceofFruit replied Aug 12, 2014 to Weight gain

3 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Fruit Babe

"If you eat something and it makes you feel ill please stop eating it. Doesn't matter…"

PeaceofFruit replied Aug 12, 2014 to Apples and burning stomach???

11 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Ana Banana

"I'm curious about the answer to this question too. I rather suspect the answer is di…"

PeaceofFruit replied Aug 12, 2014 to Can Eating Many Small Meals & Snacks Throughout the Day Cause Stomach Issues?

6 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by fully raw till 5:30 (mon-thur)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
18 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by