30 Bananas a Day!

Indra Bandhu das's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"While you're at it Dommy, eat your portions of meat from the good 'ole food pyramid.…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Mar 24, 2016 to Constantly bloated or is it just bad posture?

39 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Anon ymous

"You are wrong. Gluten is still an issue, bad stuff. There's plenty of other evidence…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Mar 23, 2016 to Constantly bloated or is it just bad posture?

39 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Anon ymous

"8:44 p.m PST daylight savings adjusted"

Indra Bandhu das replied Mar 18, 2016 to What time of day is the best time to eat an avocado?

5 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Sweet Thing

"Good point, Adriana. In addition, this article is specifically focusing on candida a…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Dec 6, 2015 to Candida & Coconut Oil/ Discussion at home.

3 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Indra Bandhu das

"Glass will block (a portion of) UV-B radiation due the electron configuration in the…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Nov 13, 2009 to sungazing through windows

4 Nov 13, 2009

"Great list Jourdan. Once one looks past his or her conditioning, the possibilities…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Nov 11, 2009 to What to do for fun in regards to healthful living

12 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by MADO

"If you live near an REI or EMS(I forget if you have those + EMS in Jersey or just EM…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Nov 10, 2009 to Tent Recommendations

10 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"Hey there Ryan! Hope your trip back north went smoothly! The last tent I owned was…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Nov 10, 2009 to Tent Recommendations

10 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"Hi Alicia, I am glad you are making these positive shifts in your eating and lifest…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Nov 4, 2009 to deficiency symptoms? eating enough greens? mono eating?

112 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"There are actually multiple theories on aging, here are some here . There are influ…"

Indra Bandhu das replied Oct 30, 2009 to I want to know about morbid things.

15 Oct 30, 2009

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service