30 Bananas a Day!

fruit loves me's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"While all these articles deal with SAD diets and we wouldn't agree with many of the…"

fruit loves me replied May 4, 2011 to Why are we lighter on the same cals from LFRV vs SAD?

131 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Josh Phillips

"That would be cool!"

fruit loves me replied Apr 14, 2011 to Anyone have experience buying wholesale for a small group or establishing a small co-op?

12 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by ednshell

"Thanks!  I remember hearing her story, but forgot her name!"

fruit loves me replied Apr 14, 2011 to Anyone have experience buying wholesale for a small group or establishing a small co-op?

12 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by ednshell

"Sounds good.  I think maybe one step in this is for a bunch of us to get together at…"

12 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by ednshell

"*bump* (in case you didn't see it before)"

fruit loves me replied Apr 12, 2011 to Anyone have experience buying wholesale for a small group or establishing a small co-op?

12 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by ednshell

"I ate more calories watching this video than that guy eats in two days."

fruit loves me replied Apr 2, 2011 to How to really fail as a raw/vegan.

36 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Thanks Aaron for creating such a useful and easy-to-use program.  I recommend it to…"

fruit loves me replied Mar 24, 2011 to CRON-O-Meter Feedback needed by creator

100 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by naringian

"We should probably close this thread.  Erim's reading it anyway and it is probably j…"

fruit loves me replied Feb 27, 2011 to Ex 30bad member badmouthing lfrv - help?

242 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Jayna'/aka/Raw Fit Mama

"That interview is filled with so many philosophical errors it's ridiculous.  I guess…"

fruit loves me replied Feb 26, 2011 to Ex 30bad member badmouthing lfrv - help?

242 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Jayna'/aka/Raw Fit Mama

"I mean that cronometer follows omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, but not whether the…"

fruit loves me replied Feb 26, 2011 to Perfect CRON-o-Meter Days

42 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Fruit Life

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
14 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
20 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service