30 Bananas a Day!

Kevin Rogers's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Are they saying these things to you because they really care about your well-being a…"

Kevin Rogers replied Oct 20, 2012 to Need some support!

8 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Seana Marche

"I know! I said the same thing when I saw that masterpiece."

Kevin Rogers replied Aug 24, 2012 to Woodstock Fruit Festival Photos (More and More Each Day)

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by ednshell

"Based on these reviews, it looks like I'm bound to adore a couple more special ladie…"

Kevin Rogers replied Jun 15, 2012 to A Raw Vegan Love Affair and An Easy Recipe

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Amelia

"Yes, it's an heirloom variety titled as you typed."

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Amelia

"Dakarai, age 3, gets loads of midday sun, no burns yet. =)I am not necessarily sugge…"

Kevin Rogers replied Jun 15, 2012 to Kids in the sun???

4 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Nathan

"Thanks for the lovely replies beautiful beings!  Glad I could help put a smile on yo…"

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Amelia

"Thanks for the continual submission of pictures fruit loving crew! Video number thr…"

Kevin Rogers replied Mar 20, 2012 to ATTENTION! Really Fit Guys or Gals!

30 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Rogers

"It will come, there is simply no other outcome from healthy living, health is ALWAYS…"

Kevin Rogers replied Feb 27, 2012 to Amazing Before and Afters, Body Transformations | The 80/10/10 Diet Proof Video #2

26 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by BananaManiac

"I don't know exactly to what you are referring to here, but Dr. Graham is near 60 ye…"

Kevin Rogers replied Feb 25, 2012 to Dr. Doug Does the Impossible!

34 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Daniela

"I named the Jesus Christ push up. =) He named the Samson one, perhaps he was aware o…"

Kevin Rogers replied Feb 25, 2012 to Dr. Doug Does the Impossible!

34 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Daniela

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Jun 21
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Jun 21
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service